Resources for Filing International Taxes

If you are an international postdoctoral scholar or visiting scholar who is compensated by an American source of funding, these resources below may be helpful for you when filing taxes. Additionally, if you go to the Berkeley International Office homepage and search "international tax" in the upper right corner, many links and helpful resources appear on the screen.

Berkeley International Office Information on Tax Reporting Requirements

Berkeley International Office Frequently Asked Questions about U.S. Taxes

California CPA Association Directory

  • Scroll down to where the left side tab shows "Tax"
  • Select "International" in the "Tax" box to get a list of CPAs that handle international taxes